Sunday 28 November 2010

my new jordans ♥


Aren't they beautiful? ♥

I went to Champs today, and I was looking for shoes. I realised that they only have the really small guy sizes (6, 6.5, 7) online, and I almost cried. But I had fun looking at the pretty shoes in the guys section, anyway.
Then, I moved on to the womens section. Nothing there. There's never anything worth looking at there. Except the Jordans. But besides that, there's really nothing.
And I got to the kids section. And I looked around. And then Jessica and Calvin came by. Then they left. And then, I suddenly saw these.
Love at first sight.
I stared at them for so long. They were $85, so I didn't really want to buy them, but I asked my mom if I could try them on anyway. They fit really well, and I liked them a lot. Then, my dad came to tell me that it was time to go. I asked him if I could get these. He said okay, and then I told him it was $85. He inspected the shoes and said, "These are for basketball." "I know," I replied. So, we got into an arguement about how I can't wear these in the rain. I think my mom got kind of annoyed so she was like, "Okay, seriously, she wants them. Let her get them."
And he bought them for me. ♥
And it turns out that they were only $70. :]

And I brought home my new Jordans and took too many pictures of them.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment